Preset & Superset User Documentation
We are excited to announce the launch of Preset Docs, a set of newly built Apache Superset and Preset Cloud end-user documentation and tutorials. Our new doc site is here to help you be more productive and successful on Superset and will be frequently updated with new material and step-by-step guides.
Preset Docs now covers six categories:
- Preset Cloud: Onboarding documentation for Preset’s cloud-hosted Superset service, including initial set-up, SSO, role-based access control, and connecting your data source. If you are interested in learning more about Preset Cloud, you can register for early accesshere.
- Navigating Superset: Step by step guides on navigating the Superset Menu, searching data visualizations, and sharing your charts with team members.
- Superset Charts: Deep dive into different Superest chart types and best practices on how to choose the best chart for your data, with documentation on advanced analytics and annotations.
- Superset Dashboard: Building and customizing dashboards and creating/applying filters.
- SQL Lab: An introduction to Superset’s state of the art SQL IDE, including running, saving, sharing, and reusing queries/results.
- Superset User Corner: Summaries of lessons learned, FAQs, and short end-user video demos
Our goal at Preset is to provide the best Superset experience for our community and customers. Feedback and suggestions are welcome! Feel free to leave feedback directly on the site or email us at email@example.com directly with any recommendations or suggestions on improving the overall experience.
And if you are looking for hands-on Superset training, Preset is now offering Superset training for both beginners and advanced users. You can find more details here.
Happy learning and happy dashboarding!